Who we are?

Let us break the cycle of poverty through Science education and rebuild our nation together.

Our Vision & Mission

Shoily Foundation is a Canada based non-profit organization catering to the support of underprivileged students to advance STEM education. Our core mission is to advance science education across the world and create lasting solutions to poverty.


Our vision is to build a nation with scientific knowledge that empowers them to become a strong generation.


Our mission is to alleviate the poverty by promoting science education in underdeveloped areas.

OUR core values

Our Story

Shoily Foundation is plan to establish STEM education support to ensure quality education for the underprivileged children in underprivileged areas. It aims to eliminate poverty and illiteracy through science education and rebuilding the nation by empowering youth. 

It is registered under the Canada Corporation as Not-for-profit organization with the Corporation number 1197425-4, by the Government of Canada. The business number is 740107933RC0001. Donated 85% supports the programs benefiting children and families. The rest 15% goes to Administration, operating and fundraising costs.

We’re a nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class science education for anyone, anywhere.


We are committed to upholding the quality work for all.


We focus on Sustainability in every sphere of our works and engagement.


We believe inclusivity is the prerequisite to build an impartial society.


We are committed to upholding, by any means, the quality of education for all.

“As we discussed, I am pleased to confirm that I do make use of The Canadian Book of Charities in the course of my estate planning practice and find it a useful reference tool.”
Richard Blackwood
Seven Construction
“Thank you for your help in locating the Optimist Club in Milton, ON. I would like to thank you once again for all your help and would like to add that Mr. Selley prepares numerous wills for clients and The Canadian Book of Charities has been most helpful.”
Alexander White
Seven Communications
“I am a Life Insurance broker, and was recently fortunate enough to write a policy that left a substantial benefit to two charities. A colleague of mine lent me a copy of your publication, The Canadian Book of Charities.
Alexander White
Seven Communications
“The Canadian Book of Charities is one of the most reliable sources for those involved in donating to charities. We recognize that Planned Giving is an essential part of funding for any charitable organization.
Miriam Swift
Seven Media Agency
Our Major Programs

Science Education Advancement

Education Support Program

Science Education Advancement

Shoily Rural Initiative for Science Education, offers professional development training for science teachers in underdeveloped communities.
View Details

STEM Talent Scholarship

Student Support Program

STEM Talent Scholarship

Shoily foundation offers a fellowship/scholarship program where it considers all those young people who are studying STEM, creative, brilliant, dreamers and fighting hard to reach their destination/dream.
View Details

School Support Program

Science Material Donation

School Support Program

Shoily Foundation offers school science-material support program to promote science education advancement.
Visit website